Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Pretoria hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Melrose House, Kruger House, and Voortrekker Monument. Also nearby are Burgers Park and Transvaal Museum.
In addition to an area shuttle and a train station pick-up service, Manhattan Hotel features a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Pretoria hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. An area shuttle within 10 km and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Manhattan Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Medical assistance available
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Free secure parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 213
- Number of floors - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking, Free secure outdoor parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Welcome amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Rockefeller - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 240 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 650
- Babysitting/childcare fee: ZAR 300 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.