Book your room at Vesta International
4-star hotel in Jaipur with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Birla Auditorium, Sawai Mansingh Stadium, and Ram Niwas Gardens. Also nearby are Central Museum and Museum of Indology.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Vesta International features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, washers/dryers, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Vesta International features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. Event facilities measuring 2500 square feet (232 square meters) include a conference center. This Jaipur hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 8
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 232
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 250 INR ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
The pavilion - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
The Rice Bowl - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Children under 2 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Vesta International
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1999
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 999 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2999
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1499 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 250 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 700 (one way)
We should mention
Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.