Availability: Royal Orchid Fort Resort
4.5-star luxury resort in Mussoorie with 2 spa tubs
Situated in Mussoorie, this luxury resort is close to Gun Hill, Bhata Falls, and Municipal Garden. Local attractions also include Jharipani Falls.
In addition to a restaurant, Royal Orchid Fort Resort features a health club. Other amenities include a conference center and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Orchid Fort Resort Amenities
Royal Orchid Fort Resort features 2 spa tubs, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The resort offers a restaurant. A business center is on site at this 4.5-star property.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury resort also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1996
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Pinxx - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Miniature golf on site
Royal Orchid Fort Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1600 (from 7 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 350 and INR 400 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 600 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 600 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1300 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.