Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
- One Single Bed
Coventry hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Coventry Transport Museum, Coventry University, and Coventry Cathedral. Also nearby are Lady Godiva Statue and West Orchards Shopping.
In addition to a restaurant, Britannia Hotel Coventry features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have coffee/tea makers, desks, and direct-dial phones; rooms also include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and currency exchange.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Parking nearby
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Currency exchange
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 211
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Trouser press
- Direct-dial phone
Bentleys Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Daimlers Bar - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night