Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Central Amsterdam hotel next to floating flower market
Near Rembrandt Square
In the city center entertainment district cafe and nightlife next to the Bloemenmarkt (floating flower market) and a few minute walk from Rembrandt and Dam Squares.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in the lobby. The hotel's Il Girasole restaurant/coffeehouse features pizza and other Italian favorites. A breakfast buffet is also offered.
Flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi
Contemporary guestrooms include flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and complimentary in-room coffee or tea. In-room dining is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Carlton Amsterdam provides a prime location in the entertainment district within a 10-minute walk of Dam Square, a 10-15 minute walk from the Anne Frank House, and a 15-20 minute walk from the Rijksmuseum. A tram stops just a couple of blocks away. Guests can also rent bicycles from the hotel.
The on-site Il Girasole restaurant is a popular choice for pizza, pasta, coffee, and wine. Views are of the bustling Vijzelstraat and the flower market area.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in NH Carlton Amsterdam's lobby. There is a business center with 3,013 square feet of space including 7 conference rooms and technical support staff available. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, babysitting/childcare, secure parking (surcharge), and concierge services. Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) available during scheduled times. The property is smoke-free.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Translation services
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 318
- Number of floors - 7
- Computer rental
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3013
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 280
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Trouser press
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Pillow menu
Il Girasole - Features international cuisine in a traditional Italian, coffee shop setting. Vegetarian options available. Open daily and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and has a bar and city views.
Brasserie - A buffet breakfast is served here daily form 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Room service is available 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.