Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Privilege, Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West), near the airport, World Fashion Centre, De Meervaart Theater, and Olympic Stadium. Local attractions also include Vondelpark and Concertgebouw.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Airport features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 152
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1978
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Wines en Dishes - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 40 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.