Availability: Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest
Comfort Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West), near the airport, World Fashion Centre, Sint Lucas Andreas Hospital, and World Trade Center. Also nearby are Vondelpark and Concertgebouw.
In addition to a restaurant, Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.