- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Blue Summit Hideaway
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Villa, 1 King Bed
Luxury Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
3 Bedroom Spa Villa
About this area
Blue Summit Hideaway is located in Yungaburra. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tinaroo Dam and Curtain Fig National Park, while Artistree Gallery and Tolga Woodworks Gallery & Cafe are cultural highlights. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Yungaburra travel guide
- Artistree Gallery - 1 min walk
- Curtain Fig National Park - 14 min walk
- Yungaburra National Park - 2 min drive
- Full Circle Studio and Gallery - 2 min drive
- Crater Lakes National Park - 3 min drive
- Tolga Station - 14 min drive
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 82 min drive
About this property
Blue Summit Hideaway
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities