Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Westerland has to offer including its shopping. In Westerland, there are 310 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Sylt (GWT), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Westerland
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Westerland Station. Westerland might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Westerland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Westerland is 33 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Westerland?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Westerland, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Westerland?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Westerland?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Westerland?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Westerland?
What's the best luxury hotel in Westerland?
Westerland Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Westerland by Star Rating
- Hotels near Westerland Airports
- Accommodation near Westerland Attractions
- More accommodation types in Westerland
- Choose Your Westerland Hotel Style
- Search Westerland Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Westerland
- Hotels Near Westerland, Schleswig-Holstein
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations