Wadduwa Hotels from Rs3,120
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Jun 2016
Visitors to Wadduwa are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, local tours and gardens.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Wadduwa
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 37.3 mi (60 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Wadduwa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Wadduwa gets about 93 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Wadduwa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Wadduwa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Wadduwa?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Wadduwa?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Wadduwa?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Wadduwa?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Wadduwa?
What's the best boutique hotel in Wadduwa?
Wadduwa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Wadduwa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Wadduwa Airports
- Areas of Wadduwa
- Accommodation near Wadduwa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Wadduwa
- Choose Your Wadduwa Hotel Style
- Search Wadduwa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Wadduwa
- Hotels Near Wadduwa, Western Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations