Vijayawada Hotels from Rs950
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Dec 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Vijayawada has to offer including the temples, rivers and archaeological sites. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theatre, forests and zoo.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Vijayawada
- The closest major airport is in Vijayawada (VGA), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Vijayawada
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Vijayawada gets about 1064 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 20°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Vijayawada?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vijayawada, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Vijayawada?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Vijayawada?
Vijayawada Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vijayawada by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vijayawada Airports
- Areas of Vijayawada
- Accommodation near Vijayawada Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vijayawada
- Choose Your Vijayawada Hotel Style
- Search Vijayawada Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vijayawada
- Hotels Near Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations