Visitors to Vergiate are sure to enjoy the lakes. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Sacred Mountain of the Rosary, Borromeo Plaza and Isola Bella Botanical Garden.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Vergiate
- The closest major airport is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) away
Getting around Vergiate
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Vergiate Station. Vergiate might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Vergiate
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Vergiate gets about 958 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C