Visitors can enjoy all that Vejen has to offer including the forests, golf courses and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, monuments and shopping.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Vejen
- The closest major airport is in Billund (BLL), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Esbjerg (EBJ), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away
Getting around Vejen
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Vejen Station. Vejen might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Vejen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Vejen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C