Ulaanbaatar Hotels from Rs3,984
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Ulaanbaatar has to offer including the museums, monuments and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, theatres and parks.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodation options in Ulaanbaatar
- The closest major airport is in Ulan Bator (ULN-Chinggis Khaan Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Ulaanbaatar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 2°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -25°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and -9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 10°C as the daytime average and -24°C as the night-time average
- Ulaanbaatar gets about 320 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ulaanbaatar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ulaanbaatar, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Ulaanbaatar?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Ulaanbaatar?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Ulaanbaatar?
Where's the best place to stay in Ulaanbaatar that's close to historical sites?
Ulaanbaatar Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ulaanbaatar by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ulaanbaatar Airports
- Areas of Ulaanbaatar
- Accommodation near Ulaanbaatar Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ulaanbaatar
- Choose Your Ulaanbaatar Hotel Style
- Search Ulaanbaatar Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ulaanbaatar
- Hotels Near Ulaanbaatar, Tov
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations