Visitors to Trysil are sure to enjoy the skiing and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and bars. In Trysil, there are 24 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Trysil
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 5°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 3°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 11°C and nighttime averages of -9°C
- About 1006 millimetres of rain falls on Trysil each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -9°C