History buffs will enjoy exploring Troyes, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the a cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in Troyes
- The closest major airport is in Paris (XCR-Chalons-Vatry), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Troyes
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Troyes Station. Troyes may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Troyes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Troyes gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C