Visitors can enjoy all that Tiradentes has to offer including the churches, mountain views and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and monuments.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodation options in Tiradentes
- The closest major airport is in Sao Joao del Rei (JDR-Prefeito Octavio de Almeida Neves), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Tiradentes
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sao Joao del Rei Station or Tiradentes Station. Tiradentes might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tiradentes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Tiradentes gets about 1556 millimetres of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C