- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Skinnarbu Nasjonalparkhotell
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Single Room, Hill View
About this area
Skinnarbu Nasjonalparkhotell is located in Tinn. Vierli Skisenter and Rauland Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Rjukanbadet and Gaustabanen.Visit our Tinn travel guide
- Hardangervidda National Park Centre - 1 min walk
- Skinnarbu Lake Park - 4 min walk
- Vierli Tourist Center - 14 min drive
- Vierli Skisenter - 16 min drive
- Oksatjorn Lake - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves dinner daily.
About this property
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of NOK 125 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NOK 150 per stay.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: NOK 125 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Skinnarbu Nasjonalparkhotell Tinn
- Skinnarbu Nasjonalparkhotell Hotel
- Skinnarbu Nasjonalparkhotell Hotel Tinn
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Beautifully located in pristine nature. Wonderful for hiking, skiing, fishing, outdoor activities.