Tel Aviv Hotels from Rs6,346
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv Promenade
Stretching the length of Tel Aviv’s coastline, this scenic promenade takes in miles of beautiful beaches and crystal-clear water.
Tel Aviv City Center
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Tel Aviv City Center. A stop by Dizengoff Centre or Ben Yehuda Street might round out your trip.
Wander the narrow, winding streets of this ancient port district and shop in its flea market where you will find almost anything and everything for sale.
The beaches and waterfront views are top of the list for many visitors to Old North. A stop by Old Tel Aviv Port or Hilton Beach might round out your trip.
Kerem HaTeimanim is known for its stunning beaches, and you can see some sights area like Tourist Information Office and Banana Beach.
Visiting Tel Aviv
Travellers to Tel Aviv give high marks for the beaches, abundant cafes and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, architecture and shopping. Top sights in the city include Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Habima Theatre.
- There are 639 hotels and other accommodation options in Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) away
Getting around Tel Aviv
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Tel Aviv is easy. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tel Aviv HaShalom Station, Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station or Tel Aviv HaHagana Station. You can find out about water transport options at the local port.
Dressing for Tel Aviv
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Tel Aviv gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Tel Aviv?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tel Aviv, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Tel Aviv?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Tel Aviv?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Tel Aviv?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Tel Aviv?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Tel Aviv?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Tel Aviv?
What is the best spa hotel in Tel Aviv?
What's it like to stay in Tel Aviv?
What should I see while I'm in Tel Aviv?
What's the seasonal weather like in Tel Aviv?
Tel Aviv Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tel Aviv by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tel Aviv Airports
- Areas of Tel Aviv
- Accommodation near Tel Aviv Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tel Aviv
- Choose Your Tel Aviv Hotel Style
- Search Tel Aviv Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tel Aviv
- Hotels Near Tel Aviv, Central District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations