Overview of Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Free airport shuttle
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Club Single Room
Executive Club Room
About this area
Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Downtown East and Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore East Coast Park. Don't miss out on a visit to Wild Wild Wet Theme Park. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Changi Point Ferry Terminal - 2 min walk
- Changi Beach Park - 4 min walk
- Changi Village Food Centre - 4 min walk
- Sree Ramar Temple - 5 min walk
- Chek Jawa Visitor Centre - 5 min drive
- Expo Station - 9 min drive
- JB Sentral - 33 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Saltwater Cafe – Al fresco dining café. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- La Cantina – Al fresco dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Vau – Serves brunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Vau – Open daily.
About this property
Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 29.43 for adults and SGD 14.72 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 82.39 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of SG Clean (Singapore) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Decent hotel with great staff. Property is a bit tired but it still met our expectations. Good location to airport. Would stay here again.