Overview of The St. Regis Singapore
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Deluxe Guest Room, 1 King
Grand Deluxe Guest room, 1 King, Botanic Garden view
Grand Deluxe Guest room, 2 Double, Botanic Garden view
Lady Astor Larger Guest room, 2 Double
Penthouse Guest room, 1 King, Botanic Garden view, High floor
St Regis Suite 1 Bedroom Junior Suite, 1 King
Caroline Astor Suite 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Botanic Garden view, Corner room
Specialty Suite 1 Bedroom Larger Suite, 1 King, Botanic Garden view, Corner room, High floor
Premier Suite, 1 King Bed (Premier Specialty, 1 Bedroom)
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed (1 Bedroom)
About this area
Located in Singapore, The St. Regis Singapore is in the city centre and near a metro station. Merlion and Sultan Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Orchard Road and Raffles City. Travelling with kids? Make time for Singapore Botanic Gardens, or head to an event or a match at Singapore National Stadium. Practise your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Orchard Road - 3 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 11 min walk
- Lucky Plaza - 14 min walk
- National Orchid Garden - 11 min drive
- Singapore General Hospital - 13 min drive
- Orchard Station - 12 min walk
- JB Sentral - 21 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Brasserie Les Saveurs – Brasserie offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Yan Ting – Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- LaBrezza – Poolside restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Drawing Room – Serves light fare.
About this property
The St. Regis Singapore
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 48 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SGD 210 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Self-parking fee: SGD 45 per day
- Valet parking fee: SGD 20 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was my second time staying with them and requested the same room that i stayed before. Their service was good and service recovery was promptly recovered.