- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Resorts World Sentosa - Hard Rock Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room (Double or Twin)
Deluxe Room (Double or Twin with Pool View)
Deluxe Room (Free Attraction Tickets for 2 Adults)
About this area
Located in Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa - Hard Rock Hotel is near the beach. Singapore Cruise Centre and Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Raffles Place and Orchard Road. S.E.A. Aquarium and Universal Studios Singapore™ are not to be missed.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 6 min walk
- Universal Studios Singapore™ - 7 min walk
- Palawan Beach - 18 min walk
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore - 15 min drive
- Raffles Place - 17 min drive
- HarbourFront Station - 4 min drive
- JB Sentral - 31 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sessions – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Resorts World Sentosa - Hard Rock Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between SGD 45.90 and SGD 51.80 for adults, and SGD 22.95 and SGD 25.90 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 82.93 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful hotel, clean rooms, and friendly staff, will definitely come back here. Great location to all the activities and it was a good price to stay for 5 days.