- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Parc Sovereign Hotel - Tyrwhitt
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room, Terrace
Superior (Double or Twin) with Balcony
Deluxe (Double or Twin) with Balcony
About this area
Located in Singapore, Parc Sovereign Hotel - Tyrwhitt is in the historical district and near a train station. Boat Quay and Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gardens by the Bay and East Coast Park. Check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium, and consider making time for Singapore Flyer, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Mustafa Centre - 11 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 20 min walk
- Singapore Flyer - 4 min drive
- Raffles City - 11 min drive
- Singapore National Stadium - 16 min drive
- Bendemeer MRT Station - 6 min walk
- JB Sentral - 49 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Wo Peng Phoenix – Restaurant with a bar offering Chinese cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Parc Sovereign Hotel - Tyrwhitt
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 12.80 for adults and SGD 12.80 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness