Visitors can enjoy all that Shigatse has to offer including the glaciers and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and cultural setting. In Shigatse, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Shigatse
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -13°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Shigatse is 799 millimetres
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -12°C