- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Savoy Sharm
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Garden View (Diplomatic)
Suite, Sea View (Diplomatic)
Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Standard Twin Room, Garden View
Standard Twin Room, Pool View
Standard Twin Room, Sea View
Triple Room, Garden View (Diplomatic)
Standard Double Garden view Room - Egyptians and Residents Only
About this area
Sharm El Sheikh
Located in Sharm El Sheikh, Savoy Sharm is connected to a shopping centre. Shoppers can check out SOHO Square, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Shark's Bay and Nabq Bay. Travelling with kids? Consider Aqua Blue Water Park and Hollywood Sharm El Sheikh. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons and golfing.Visit our Sharm El Sheikh travel guide
- SOHO Square - 2 min walk
- Montazah Beach - 6 min walk
- Shark's Bay - 7 min walk
- Dolphina Park - 15 min walk
- Shark's Bay Beach - 4 min drive
- Sharm El Sheikh (SSH-Sharm El-Sheikh Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tirana – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Rosmarino – Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Hot Rock Caligula – Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Sea Food Island – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EGP 100 per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EGP 105 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EGP 105 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EGP 105 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EGP 450 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EGP 450 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location. Staff is polite helpful and courteous. Breakfast buffet is amazing.