Overview of Parrotel Beach Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Royal Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Room (Connected with Royal Suite)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Sea.)
Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking (Sea.)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking (Sea.)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking (Sea.)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Marine)
Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking (Marine)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking (Marine)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking (Marine)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
Egyptians & Residents Only - Special Offer-Standard Room
About this area
Sharm El Sheikh
Located in Sharm El Sheikh, Parrotel Beach Resort is connected to a shopping centre. Shoppers can check out SOHO Square, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Nabq Bay and Shark's Bay. Consider Domina Coral Bay Congress Centre for a night out or Aqua Blue Water Park if you're travelling with kids. Waterskiing and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.Visit our Sharm El Sheikh travel guide
- Nabq Bay - 11 min walk
- Rehana Beach - 18 min walk
- Nabq Protected Area - 13 min drive
- Dolphina Park - 15 min drive
- Jackson Reef - 19 min drive
- Sharm El Sheikh (SSH-Sharm El-Sheikh Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Olivos – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- La Cascata – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Jeita – Garden-view restaurant offering Middle Eastern cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Il Grotto – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Parrotel Beach Resort
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.