- Myeongdong Street
- 10 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral
- 11 min walk
- N Seoul Tower
- 4 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.)
- 55 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Near a metro station, Tmark Hotel Myeongdong is in Seoul's Jung-gu neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Myeongdong Street and Namdaemun Market. Check out an event or a game at Seoul Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for COEX Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Myeongdong Street - 10 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral - 11 min walk
- Dongdaemun Design Plaza - 2 min drive
- Seoul City Hall - 2 min drive
- N Seoul Tower - 4 min drive
- Chungmuro Station - 2 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 17 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine.
About this property
Tmark Hotel Myeongdong
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 16500 for adults and KRW 8800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Tmark Hotel Myeongdong
- Tmark Hotel
- Tmark Myeongdong
- Tmark Hotel Myeongdong Hotel
- Tmark Hotel Myeongdong Seoul
- Tmark Hotel Myeongdong Hotel Seoul