Search Apartments in Sapanca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Sapanca
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Sapanca
Elite World Sapanca Convention & Wellness Resort
Reviewed on 29 Jun 2020
NG Sapanca Wellness & Convention
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 30 Jul 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Sapanca
You'll find 94 accommodation choices in Sapanca, including a selection of apartments. Why not visit the spas and take time to enjoy the lakeside while you're in this relaxing area?
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home but also for couples looking for something with a more local feel.
Best Time to Visit Sapanca
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 19°C and nighttime temperatures average 6°C
- April-June: 32°C is the daytime average and 10°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 17°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average rainfall is 737 inches in a year
Must See in Sapanca
Sapanca is known for its lakeside and spas. Enjoy the outdoors at Sapanca Lake Park and SF Abasiyanik Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Serdivan Planetarium and Sakarya Museum. Other places in town to visit include NG Sapanca Bedesten and Yeni Mosque.Sapanca is also notable for its:
How to Get to Sapanca and Around the Area
Fly into Izmit (KCO-Cengız Topel), which is located 9 mi (14.5 km) away from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), which is 51.4 mi (82.7 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.