Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port has to offer including the entertainment choices and monuments. The cultural and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
- The closest major airport is in Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Sebastian (EAS), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) away
Getting around Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port Station. Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C