Visitors can enjoy all that Rouvres-en-Xaintois has to offer including its monuments. In Rouvres-en-Xaintois, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Epinal (EPL-Mirecourt), 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Rouvres-en-Xaintois
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Rouvres-en-Xaintois gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C