Rajshahi Hotels from Rs1,270
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors can enjoy all that Rajshahi has to offer including the temples, university setting and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, rivers and theme park.
Dressing for Rajshahi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- Rajshahi gets about 2338 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C