Visitors can enjoy all that Pichilemu has to offer including the wineries, mountain views and university setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. In Pichilemu, there are 31 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Pichilemu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 17°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Pichilemu gets about 8 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 8°C