Petrovskiy Hotels from Rs1,681
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Petrovskiy will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ivanovo (IWA-Yuzhny), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Petrovskiy
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Petrovskaya Station. Petrovskiy might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Petrovskiy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 6°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -12°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and -9°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Petrovskiy is 23 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -10°F