Visitors can enjoy all that Patnitop has to offer including the sightseeing tours, forests and temples. In Patnitop, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Jammu (IXJ-Satwari), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Patnitop
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Patnitop is 670 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C