Search Apartments in Palmyra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Palmyra
Best Western Palmyra Inn & Suites
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Hyatt Regency Rochester
Reviewed on 21 Aug 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Palmyra
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the larger Rochester area, with 132 accommodation choices including 6 apartments.
Why should you consider apartments instead of traditional hotels? An apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals, and often has more space than a traditional hotel room.
Best Time to Visit Palmyra
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 9°C and nighttime temperatures average -8°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 0°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 27°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 872 inches in a year
Things to Do in Palmyra
Cultural attractions include Historic Palmyra Museum and Phelps General Store, whereas Pal-Mac Aqueduct County Park is one spot to enjoy nature. Other places in town to visit include Book of Mormon Publication Site and Wayne County Fairgrounds.Palmyra is also recognised for its:
- Historical sites
- Cross-country skiing
How to Get to Palmyra and Around the Area
Fly into Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), which is located 23 mi (37.1 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.