Visitors can enjoy all that Olsburg has to offer including its parks. There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Manhattan, KS (MHK-Manhattan Regional), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Olsburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and -9°C as the night-time average
- Olsburg gets about 828 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C