Murqquab Hotels from Rs2,866
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Those travelling to Murqquab are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 32.3 mi (52 km) away
Dressing for Murqquab
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 41°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Murqquab is 84 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 40°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C