Where to stay in Monaco
Top hotels in Monaco
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 1 Oct 2020
Monaco Beach Holiday
There's nothing more enjoyable than a Monaco holiday. Whether you're sipping on refreshing cocktails at a local bar or reading your favourite novel by the water's edge, your trip to Monaco is an ideal time to live out those beachy daydreams. Many people stay near Paloma Beach, located just 6 miles (9 km) from the centre of town. However, you'll also find a terrific range of Monaco holiday packages close to Passable Beach and Cros Dei Pin Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Monaco
- If you're hoping to stay just moments away from the water, see what's available at these Monaco beach hotels. You're sure to find something that suits your travelling style.
- Many travellers also choose to base themselves in apartments here. Monte Carlo Enjoy and Monte Carlo Centre are a few options that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Monaco. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your cash safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Monaco things to do page is a terrific place to begin organising your getaway to Monaco. Once you arrive, get chatting to one of the 33,000 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Casino Monte Carlo is one major sight you need to see here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, browse our Monaco holiday deals.