Visitors to Mignaloux-Beauvoir are sure to enjoy the golfing and restaurants. The countryside and secluded setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Futuroscope.
- There are 118 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Poitiers (PIS-Biard), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Mignaloux-Beauvoir
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Mignaloux-Nouaillé Station. Mignaloux-Beauvoir might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Mignaloux-Beauvoir
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Mignaloux-Beauvoir each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C