Choose dates to view prices
About this area
OYO 14624 Hari Dham is located in Mathura. Prem Mandir Vrindavan and ISKCON Vrindavan are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Banke Bihari Temple and Madan Mohan Temple. Baake Bihari Mandir and Radha Damodar Temple are also worth visiting.
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 129 min drive
About this property
OYO 14624 Hari Dham
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India. PAN cards are not accepted. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- OYO 14624 Hari Dham Hotel
- OYO 14624 Hari Dham Mathura
- OYO 14624 Hari Dham Hotel Mathura