- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Divinity By Audra Hotels
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mathura, Divinity By Audra Hotels is in the business district and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir and Prem Mandir Vrindavan. Sri Radhavallabh Vrindavan Temple and Madan Mohan Temple are also worth visiting.
- Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple Complex - 7 min walk
- Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir - 9 min walk
- Radha Raman Temple - 13 min walk
- Sri Radhavallabh Vrindavan Temple - 13 min walk
- Kans Qila - 18 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 131 min drive
- Where to eat
- DOSA PLAZA Multicuisine – Family restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Giani's Ice Cream Parlour – Open daily.
About this property
Divinity By Audra Hotels
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 210 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
very bad.very poor house keeping.unhygenic food.they want only money. dont try this .not worth for money