J'ai vu qu'ils avaient imprimé ma demande de Visa pour l'Inde. Je sais pas comment ils sont allés chercher ca sur internet. Mais ca leur donne beaucoup de renseignements personnels. Je ne recommende pas cet hotel.
Overview of DREAM LAND RESIDENCY
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Mananthavady, DREAM LAND RESIDENCY is in the city centre. Bandipur National Park and Padiri Reserve Forest reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Gurukula Botanical Sanctuary and Tholpetty Wild Life Sanctuary. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including safari tours.Visit our Mananthavady travel guide
- Pazhassi Raja Tomb and Museum - 8 min walk
- Padiri Reserve Forest - 17 min drive
- Aralam wildlife sanctuary - 21 min drive
- Banasura Sagar Dam - 22 min drive
- Thirunelli Maha Vishnu Temple - 76 min drive
- Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.) - 111 min drive
About this property
DREAM LAND RESIDENCY
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 90 for adults and INR 90 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 3500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: INR 300 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 400.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort