Visiting Malles Venosta
Visitors can enjoy all that Malles Venosta has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views and monuments. In Malles Venosta, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Malles Venosta
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Malles Venosta/Mals Vinschgau Station. Malles Venosta may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Malles Venosta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Malles Venosta is 25 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -3°F