Limburgerhof Hotels from Rs4,077
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Limburgerhof has to offer including the coffee shops and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Heidelberg Castle.
- There are 313 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 44.6 mi (71.8 km) away
Getting around Limburgerhof
Head to Limburgerhof S-Bahn for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Limburgerhof
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Limburgerhof gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C