Visiting Landau in der Pfalz
Visitors can enjoy all that Landau in der Pfalz has to offer including the parks and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Landau in der Pfalz
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), 29 mi (46.7 km) away
Getting around Landau in der Pfalz
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Landau Central Station, Landau West Station or Landau Süd Station. Landau in der Pfalz might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Landau in der Pfalz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Landau in der Pfalz is 757 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C