Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kurnool has to offer including the temples, rivers and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, entertainment choices and monuments. In Kurnool, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Kurnool
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 18°C
- Kurnool gets about 660 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 40°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 19°C