Visitors can enjoy all that Kota has to offer including the temples, monuments and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, rivers and archaeological sites. In Kota, there are 37 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Kota
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Kota Junction Station. Kota might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kota
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 43°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 36°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Kota gets about 797 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 41°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 11°C