- Lake Ontario Park
- 2 min walk
- Canada's Penitentiary Museum
- 18 min walk
- Kingston Penitentiary
- 18 min walk
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Kingston, St. Lawrence College Residence Kingston is next to a golf course. Kingston Waterfront and Garrison Golf and Curling Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Ontario Park and Kingston City Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Leon's Centre or George Taylor Richardson Memorial Stadium.
- Lake Ontario Park - 2 min walk
- Canada's Penitentiary Museum - 18 min walk
- Kingston Penitentiary - 18 min walk
- Bellevue House National Historic Site - 4 min drive
- Kingston Centre - 5 min drive
- Kingston Station - 8 min drive
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers) - 7 min drive
About this property
St. Lawrence College Residence Kingston
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- St. Lawrence College Residence Kingston
- St. Lawrence College Residence
- St. Lawrence College Kingston
- St Lawrence College Kingston
- St. Lawrence College Residence Kingston Kingston
- St. Lawrence College Residence Kingston Residence
- St. Lawrence College Residence Kingston Residence Kingston
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The dorm room we rented for the night was pretty beat up. The bathroom sink was plugged with what looked like a mass of mucus, visible when you looked into the basin. The walls were marred from paint being peeled off when posters were taken down. Classes start in a week, I wonder if they are going to do the repairs. On the upside, the room had benefits, private bathroom, separation between my bed and my son’s so we had some privacy. There was a second sink in the living area and a full fridge which were both convenient.