- R. Premadasa Stadium
- 9 min drive
- Jami Ul-Alfar Mosque
- 10 min drive
- Colombo Town Hall
- 12 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Lake Garden Villa - Kelaniya is located in Kelaniya. Shoppers can check out Pettah Market, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Galle Face Beach and Galle Face Green. Water World Lanka and National Zoological Gardens of Sri Lanka are also worth visiting.
- R. Premadasa Stadium - 9 min drive
- Jami Ul-Alfar Mosque - 10 min drive
- Colombo Town Hall - 12 min drive
- Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall - 12 min drive
- Colombo Harbor - 14 min drive
- Colombo Fort Station - 26 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant – Open daily.
About this property
Lake Garden Villa - Kelaniya
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 5.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: USD 2.5 for adults and USD 2.5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 5.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Lake Garden Kelaniya Kelaniya
- Lake Garden Villa - Kelaniya Hotel
- Lake Garden Villa - Kelaniya Kelaniya
- Lake Garden Villa - Kelaniya Hotel Kelaniya