Visitors can enjoy all that Karauli has to offer including the temples, forests and safari tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and local tours.
Dressing for Karauli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- Average annual rainfall for Karauli is 609 millimetres
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°C